Gabapentin comes as:
- 100 mg, 300 mg, and 400 mg capsules
- 300 mg, 600 mg, and 800 mg tablets
- a 250 mg/5 mL oral (by mouth) solution.
Inactive ingredients in the capsules include lactose, cornstarch, and talc.
- The 100-mg capsule shell also contains: gelatin and titanium dioxide.
- The 300-mg capsule shell also contains: gelatin, titanium dioxide, and yellow iron oxide.
- The 400-mg capsule shell also contains: gelatin, red iron oxide, titanium dioxide, and yellow iron oxide. The imprinting ink contains FD&C Blue No. 2 and titanium dioxide.
Inactive ingredients in the tablets include poloxamer 407, copolyvidonum, cornstarch, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, talc, candelilla wax, and purified water.
Inactive ingredients in the oral solution include glycerin, xylitol, purified water, and artificial flavor.